- Rosneft Switches Export Contracts to Euros from Dollars Amid U.S. Sanctions
- Russia-Africa Summit: Will Malofeev Take Over Prigozhin's Role?
- Alekperov Embroiled in Turmoil over Lukoil and Surgutneftgaz Shares
- Friend or Foe: Russia Gets Support in Afghan Peace Talks
- Rosneft Earns Tax Breaks for its Arctic Projects
- Serbia and Russia Hold Joint Exercise Near Belgrade: S-400 Returns to Russia, Pantsir-S Stays
- Russia Deploys Troops to Syrian-Turkish Border
- Gazprom Advances Its Arctic Projects
- Medvedev's Visits to Belgrade Confirms Russian-Serbian Lasting Friendship
- Lukoil Is Unwilling to Pour Money into Arctic Shelf Projects
- Russian Air Provocation Close to the Korean Peninsula
- “Post-Soviet” EU Serves Russian Interests
- Balancing Between Putin and Trump: Erdogan Plays Up Syrian Conflict
- How Will Russia React to Forthcoming Oil Crisis?
- Belarus: Crude From Poland May Be A New Alternative to Costly Russian Oil
- Belarus's Lukashenko Criticizes NATO over Joint Russian-Belarusian Drills
- Turkey's Invasion of the Kurds: Russia-Backed Al-Assad Likely to Triumph
- China Gets First Oil Cargo from Russia's Arctic
- Rostec CEO Chemezov Gathers Steam
- Putin Introduces Personnel Shifts in Law Enforcement Agencies
Photo source: SOVCOMFLOT.RU
All texts (except images) published by the Warsaw Institute Foundation may be disseminated on condition that their origin is stated.