- Oil Exports Save Venezuelan Economy: Rosneft Not Afraid of Sanctions
- Russia Warns NATO By Staging Large-Scale War Games Off Norway's Border
- Stirring up a Hornets' Nest: Is Siluanov Playing a Game with Domestic Oil Firms?
- Turkey's Erdogan Has Fallen Into Russian Trap
- Shoigu's Mission: Russia Holds Moldova Firmly In Its Grip
- Mozambican President Visits Moscow, Rosneft Reaps Benefits
- Rosneft's German Subsidiary Expands Its Activities
- Russia Lies About 1939. Archives in the Service of the Kremlin
- Fuel, Ships, Missiles? Russia Sends Support to Venezuela
- Central Asia in the Crosshairs: Russia Braces for Tsentr-2019 Drills
- France's Macron and Germany Are Competing For Russia's Favor
- Transneft Seeks Greater Control Over Oil Delivery System
- Russia Reduces Oil Export Duties
- Syria's Regime and Its Russian Ally Slaughter Refugees in the Country's Idlib Enclave
- Nothing New Under the Sun: Russia Sends Its Strategic Bombers to Chukotka
- Crimea, Gangsters and Opposition: Putin at Babylon's Shadow Show
- Lukoil–Rosneft 1:1. But The Game Is Not Over Yet
- Belarus and Russia Get Closer to Agreement After Druzhba Contamination Crisis
- New Missiles, New INF Treaty: Will Putin Share Gorbachev's Fate?
- Russian Regime Onto Moscow's “Maidan”: The End of Navalny?
Photo source: LUKOIL.COM
All texts (except images) published by the Warsaw Institute Foundation may be disseminated on condition that their origin is stated.