This monthly summary contains:
- Putin among his Fellows
- Gazprom Threatened by Domestic Competitors
- A conflict in Syria. A Mystery of the An-26 Catastrophe
- Gazprom’s War: Challenge for Germany
- A poison plot against Sergei Skripal. “Wetwork” With No Rules
- “People’s republics”. The end of the experiment?
- A temporary decline in the Putin’s support
- “I will buy a passport.” They flee from Russia
- Rosneft’s problem with China. Cooperation in question
Photo source: kremlin.ru
All texts (except images) published by the Warsaw Institute Foundation may be disseminated on condition that their origin is stated.