This monthly summary contains:
- The base in Šiauliai on the Russian target
- Chemezov’s pre-election offensive
- Oil, elections and mercenaries. The massacre in the Deir al-Zor province
- The saga of T-14 Armata: an end in sight?
- Bastrykin’s Lonely End. Russian presidential election
- Lukoil on sale?
- Russia’s mind games with Iskander missiles
- Shoigu’s revenge
Photo: © wikipedia.org
All texts (except images) published by the Warsaw Institute Foundation may be disseminated on condition that their origin is stated.